Business management career opportunities
Benefit from expert support
To help compete in the global job market, all students will have access to bespoke advice from our employment consultants. They offer one-to-one coaching on Skype or other communication tools and can work with you to clarify your aspirations, supporting you in your future career. You could even develop an employment strategy to help open doors to a wide range of potential employers (both domestically and globally).
Build your future
We understand how important it is to focus on your professional future during your time with us. We aim to enable and inspire students to maximise their potential, grow intellectually and gain the skills, understanding and attributes that are highly sought after by employers, giving you excellent future prospects in a competitive employment market.
Become more employable
We want to ensure that you can progress in this competitive environment and have designed our course content with a practical approach and contemporary subject matter. It is this experience that will give you a commanding position when it comes to taking advantage of the career opportunities available.
Find out more about your career outlook
“The Online MSc is a truly online programme in every sense - particularly in a world where we can increasingly undertake tasks both online and on the move. This will prepare you for the kind of work that you will most likely undertake in the future, maybe even more so than spending time in lecture halls.”
Kyle Buffrey, General Manager, Impex Food and Beverage and Online MSc graduate
During your studies, you should expect to:
- Further your ability to overcome complex problems in global business
- Develop critical managerial skills and master practical applications
- Enhance the people management skills necessary for more effective leadership
- Challenge critical thinking on business issues within a global society
- Understand business management and its application in professional life
Why choose the University of Birmingham for your international management degree?
- Bespoke in-house careers advice from professionally qualified consultants at Birmingham Business School
- 4th most targeted University by the UK’s top employers (High Fliers Research 2022)
- Birmingham Business School thrives on strong industry links with its global partners and takes pride in the services they offer to business
- MSc Management is currently ranked 71st in the world (QS Business Masters Rankings 2023)
“My friends who have been enrolled in previous years spoke highly of the teaching and thoroughly enjoyed their time, which positively reinforced the University of Birmingham’s reputation for me.”
Sophia Withers, AI entrepreneur and Online MSc graduate, Australia
To find out more about our Online MSc International Management, please download our brochure.