The BactiVac Network is a community of multidisciplinary experts who are working collaboratively to help overcome barriers limiting the generation of new vaccines and their use where needed.
The opportunities available through BactiVac membership include:
- Access to catalyst funding for pump-priming projects and training, to grow new directions and capacity, leading to further, larger grant funding
- Access to Members' Directory to encourage cross-collaboration between potential collaborators from multiple disciplines
- Attendance at our subsidised Annual Network Meetings bringing key experts and opinion makers together to discuss recent advances, and providing a forum for our members to effectively network
- Access to travel bursaries to support attendance by LMIC members at our Annual Network Meetings
- Access to online training courses to provide an opportunity for network members to gain a range of scientific and practical skills, with places on each course available via a competitive process
- Receiving regular newsletters and Twitter updates to provide network members with further details about opportunities available through the Network
Membership is free and you can join by completing our short and simple online membership application form. Join today and become part of our growing global bacterial vaccinology community!
The BactiVac Network has 1,257 members from across 77 countries; view BactiVac Network members. 47% of our members are based in LMICs and the proportion of our industrial membership is 14%.