The Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation (HQSF) grants scholarships to students in Palestine through their mission to provide financial aid and contribute to the education landscape. The University of Birmingham is pleased to work closely with the Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation and warmly welcome applications to study with us.
Who we are looking for
The scholars are expected to contribute to the development priorities of HQSF pursuing study in Engineering, Computer Science and Business Administration.
The applicant must:
- be a citizen of Palestine (including Jordanian passport holders) residing in Palestine.
- be under 30 years of age at the time of application.
- secure admission at the University of Birmingham UK campus, using Birmingham's standard application procedures.
- Priority will be given by HQSF to students in genuine need of financial support.
The applicant must have a:
- Minimum Tawjihi score of 87.5%.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 for undergraduate degree.
- Priority will be given to those with work experience relevant to their field of study.
Further information and application procedure
- Please visit the Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation (HQSF) website.
- Prospective applicants should visit the HQSF website to download an application form and read the full information in relation to eligibility and how to apply.
- Prospective applicants must complete the application form and send it together with the required documents to HQSF.
- Must sign a contract with HQSF to return to Palestine to work for a stated number of years in his/her field of specialisation upon completion of study.
Hani Qaddumi Scholarship Foundation (HQSF)
P.O. Box 2871
Tel: +962 6 5817819 Fax: +962 6 5818904