University of Birmingham UK International School Undergraduate Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- EU, Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closed 01/06/2021 (Note: competition closed for this year)
The University of Birmingham is pleased to provide this scholarship for academic high achievers.
Who we are looking for:
You should have an excellent academic background.
The allocation of the award will be made based on excellent academic achievement, your personal statement and excellent attendance at school or college.
By accepting the award, the scholar will agree to support the University and their previous institution by, for example, helping with future student visits, being available for testimonials/photos/videos for marketing purposes, and engaging in other activities, such as blogging (if required).
Value of Award
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce two scholarships of £2,500 for EU or International students applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2021 and who are currently studying at a school or college within the UK to apply.
This scholarship will be awarded to the highest performing academic and attendance student starting their University of Birmingham programme in 2021/22 and will be deducted from the first year tuition fees only.
In order to be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2021. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at a school or college in the UK.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2021 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Accept an offer from (i.e. gone ‘firm’ with) the University of Birmingham by 1 June 2021.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
You can apply to this scholarship by completing the below application form and sending it through to firstname.lastname@example.org. The application deadline is on 1 June 2021.
The full scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment on studies in September 2021.
This scholarship is only eligible for study at our UK campus.
Scholarship Application form