University of Birmingham - St Clare's, Oxford, Outstanding Achievement Scholarship
- Level of study
- Any Undergraduate
- Subject area
- Arts and Law, Engineering and Physical Sciences, Life and Environmental Sciences, Medical and Dental Sciences, Social Sciences
- Overseas (Non-EU)
- Type of Award
- Deadline for applying
- Closes 26/07/2024
In partnership with St Clare’s, Oxford, the University of Birmingham is pleased to provide this scholarship for academic high achievers.
Who we are looking for
You should have an excellent academic background.
The allocation of the award will be made based on academic excellence and a willingness to support and promote the University through volunteering whilst studying at the University.
By accepting the award, the scholar will agree to support the relationship between the University and St Clare’s, Oxford, by, for example, helping with future student visits, being available for testimonials / photos / videos for marketing purposes and engaging in other activities such as blogging (if required).
Value of Award
The University of Birmingham is pleased to announce a scholarship award of £4,000 for students, currently studying at St Clare’s, Oxford, who is applying for entry to an undergraduate programme at the University starting September 2024.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as their firm choice for a full time undergraduate programme starting September 2024. The student must be entering the first year of an undergraduate programme based at Birmingham’s UK campus.
- Meet the academic conditions of their offer to the programme.
- Be studying at St Clare’s, Oxford.
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the scholarship.
- Have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- Start their studies at the University in September 2024 (the scholarship award cannot be deferred).
- Upon enrolment in September 2024, pay their net tuition fees for the first year by 1 November, immediately following enrolment.
Please note that students already registered and studying on a programme at the University of Birmingham in the UK, and students applying for MBChB Medicine and Surgery or BDS Dental Surgery are not eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
Email Dominic Fuge, Careers and Higher Education Adviser on firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your interest in the scholarship and your interest in helping to promote the University of Birmingham.
St Clare’s, Oxford, will identify the best performing students (from those that apply) and the final decision will be decided jointly between St Clare’s, Oxford, and University of Birmingham.
The full Scholarship will be awarded upon enrolment of the student onto their programme in September 2024 and will be deducted from the first-year tuition fees only.
Only the successful scholarship awardee will be notified of the outcome.