This SOP describes the processes involved in participant and public engagement, to include public involvement in the study/trial design, set up and management, the development and requirements of Informed Consent Forms (ICF) and Participant Information Sheets (PIS), participant recruitment and dissemination of study/trial results to participants.
- Type: SOP (applicable to clinical studies and clinical trials)
- QMS code: UoB-PEI-SOP-001
- Version: 1.0 (EAv1.0)
- Effective date: 23-Sep-2019
Informed Consent Procedure for Site Staff *
- Type: QCD (guidance document)
- QMS code: UoB-CLN-ESD-QCD-004
- Version: 1.0
- Effective date: 17-Jun-2015
* Please note that some of our documents are currently under review and links to these documents have temporarily been removed. If you wish to access them please contact us at email@example.com.